From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 17:21, 23 December 2011 by Jeroen De Dauw
|From 2011/12/22 19:30:00 to 2011/12/22 23:59:59|
|Koen, jeroen de dauw, sandb, abe, koenraad, joren, johannes, piet, biertie, hala, jaroslov|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- 1 Agenda points
- 2 Subpages
- 3 Meeting notes
- comments on last meeting notes
- membership box
- Politburo meeting
- Events for January? LDAP2, Reflow2?
- or own shoebox server?
- Cleaning caturday
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
comments on last meeting notes
- No comments
- No new members
- 20:00, Friday
- We need to write down the system so there are no discussions
- Sandb, Biertie will be there
- Who else?
- Koen made temporary posters (reuse old posters)
- Getting the rooms availability down is top priority
Events for January? LDAP2, Reflow2?
- LDAP2 will happen, no date
- Reflow2 will happen, no date
- ARM workshop
- lots of people are interested
- Workshop request, build your own amplifier
- Arduino 101 + basic electronics, limited interest in current group
or own shoebox server?
- Cedric changed his mind, that's OK
- Decide the right device workshop?
- minimum specs
- 4 ethernet ports, or less with some kind of a switch solution: two external/internet, at least on extra internal
- low power
- enough cpu to do vpn, bgp, ldap, routing, DNS
- No moving parts
- This is much cooler if an astronaut says it.
- make this a recurring event: yes;
- make sure it is on the agendas -> biertie
- in January we through out the Christmas tree
- 8th jan
- Will happen apparently, status unknown though
- lets reconnect it
- Wednesday 4th Jan
Permanent Nyan cat box
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox